Monday, February 8, 2010

Holy Shit.

Sometimes... most of the time... it sucks seeing good in people. You see their soul. You see it in their eyes. But that doesn't mean that they see it. Their own fucking brains are in the way.

And then I'm taken advantage of. My "T & A" post if for real. IT IS REAL. I fucking hate men and I wish I were a lesbian. But, alas, I'm not...

I'm not going to get any satisfaction right now about the whole thing. It will be later on in life. People who fucking take advantage of people will have to deal with bad karma. Especially when they fuck around with people with hearts of gold. I'm a good girl. A good girl, and I don't deserve to have my heart thrown around. I'm a 23-year-old virgin, for crying out loud. And I'm hot. What the fuck.

I have an analogy for how my energy is right now: ya know when you spin around in a twisty chair? It's so fun. And then all of a sudden, you stop abruptly and start spinning the other way. It is the weirdest sensation....

So here's to you: Way to get some. I know it's all a game for you. Yeah, man. Way to be cool. You got some sweet action from a Davis Girl. And Hey! You even drive a hotrod. Soooooo cool. Buddy... you don't know who just fucked around with.

And....

I forgive you. And I pity you. You must be hurting inside.

P.S. One wise woman said this... "There are two types of men in the world: Ones that hold your hand and ones that do you. And the ones that do you aren't worth a damn."